Enjoy all of the services offered by traditional veterinarians, minus the hassle of transporting a pet and sitting in waiting rooms! All of our services come with Dr. Chang’s undivided attention and genuine interest in the well-being of your pet.
Would you & your animal benefit from a house call?
- House calls mean you and your pet have Dr. Chang’s undivided attention and personalized care. Expect a thorough examination and time to discuss all of your concerns.
- House calls eliminate your pet’s anxiety associated with the veterinary hospital. At home there are no foreign sites, sounds, or smells which may induce fear.
- House calls allow Dr. Chang to see your pet in their world, allowing her to evaluate behavior and conditions that may be caused or aggravated by your pet’s environment.
- House calls reduce exposure to other animals that may be sick.
- Busy mom? No car? Limited mobility? House calls save you the hassle of making a trip to the vet.
“Vet to Pet was our life-line when Cowboy, our 9 ½ year old Great Dane, had a stroke last year. Dr. Chang explained our options for treating Cowboy’s condition without ever making us feel pressured or rushed to make a decision. Having a home visit kept Cowboy at ease and meant we didn’t have to carry a 145 lb. dog up and down a flight of stairs. Fortunately, under Dr. Chang’s diligent care, Cowboy is making a grand recovery! We know Dr. Chang kept Cowboy’s best interest at heart, yet she also respected our wishes and budget. We feel very lucky to have Cowboy as a part of our family & thank Dr. Chang for helping make that happen.”
– Becca & Ryan Morgan
“When the time came to put our cat Bean to sleep, we chose Dr. Chang because of her gentle demeanor and ability to make house calls. I truly believe Bean was relaxed and peaceful in this challenging moment because Dr. Chang came into his home. Her subtle presence allowed us say goodbye on our terms and make the best of a painful time. We are very thankful for Dr. Chang’s service and care.”
– Taylor Family